Ticket #927 (new task)
soy.atoms.Axis and Body.rotate function
|Reported by:||DavidCzech||Owned by:||ArcRiley|
Description (last modified by ArcRiley) (diff)
We need an atom class called Axis storing the three axis values ODE takes for various functions (joints, rotating a body, etc)
Testing should be done to ensure the three values constrain to ODE's specs and a cdef function should return a dReal for internal use.
Lastly, adding a function to soy.bodies.Body such as .rotate which accepts an axis and angle, applying these to dRFromAxisAndAngle, or axis or two axis arguments to dRFrom2Axes, or None for both which sets the body's rotational identity.
- Keywords datatypes removed
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Axis Datatype to soy.atoms.Axis and Body.rotate function
- Owner set to DerekRhodes
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from DerekRhodes to ArcRiley
- Status changed from assigned to new